Monday



You know, during a heartbreak I got my own playlist. Which I called them heartbreak playlist, I will play all this songs over and over again. Sometimes I kinda get strength by listening the songs. Ahhhh, just imagine when in the middle of the night suddenly you felt really sad without any reason and got no one to express your feeling or even a words can't describe how you feel, I think listen to the songs is the only solution I can find. Somehow being melancholic make you feel like a loser, but urmmm I think sometimes it's ok if you feel like a loser because after you get over that feeling you will get this power, a very very magical power that make you feel like a super-power-women again HAHA. me being dramatic and will always be a dramatic person. LOSERRRR

So here's some of my heartbreak playlist 

1. pixie lott - turn it up
2. ellie goulding - be mine
3. sara bareillis - gonna get over you
4. john mayer - i'm gonna find another you
5. amy winehouse - tears dry on their own
6. stacie orrico - i'm not missing you
7. jessie j - nobody's perfect 
8. pixie lott - everybody hurt sometimes
9. michelle branch - sooner or later
10. jessie j - who you are

Actually I pick the songs randomly, there are some more but I think 10 is enough. Well you have to know the lyrics by all of your heart, then of coz you will feel the emotion that the song is trying to show you. aceceh, merepek. ^.^


No comments: