Thursday



Just now I checked my course outlines and felt kinda nervous. Wanna know why??? I think this next sem gonna be tougher than before. For me the first semester kinda easy, second semester was medium, and opp kosss the third sem will be more difficult. Ya Allah, there is nothing easy in this world, all we have to do is get through it. My subject for the next semester is within the red line. 21 credit hour je, can say goodbye to DL or say here I come DL. wattafakkkk



So yeah whatever.
A few days ago I when for a vacation with maaa family~~
Actually I've been there before, but its ok. At least we didn't stay at the same hotel and didn't do the same thing. This time more towards nature nature thingyyy...




















this is a part of my adventure in Cherating, Pahang. Aceceh adventure nyaaaa @.@
I kinda wish that in future there is a river behind of my house, but you can skip the part where there's gonna be a lotssss of alligator, snake, lizard, and much more reptiles and also skip the part where this river will be smelly after rain.
So save our nature!
Zzzzzzz


No comments: