Monday


My friend said that higher power come with higher responsibility, sometimes I wonder what does it feel to be a prime minister. HAHAHA

So now, here I'm in Perak again. New semester. hmmmm I hope all is well. You know what, I really interested with this subject ; Real Estate Agency Practice I. Its all about MONEY bebeyh *keching keching. Suddenly I feel like I wanna be an estate agent, like seriously. The more property you sell, the richer you'll be  hihihi

This morning my lecturer ask us what is basic requirement in our life in order to live. She said it will be SHELTER, FOOD and CLOTHS. But in my mind behind all that things there is another thing that is more important and we called it as MONEY. I know it sound like I'm a mata duitan but can you think it. Without money how can you get all that shelter, foods and cloths. Think about that as deep as you can and until you fall asleep. ahhh crapppp



No comments: