Wednesday

sudah terang lagi bersuluh? what exactly it really means? actually I kinda know it, but not really sure if I right.

well I just finish watched this one movie. its not about the movie I just wanna talk about me. well obviously this movie (born to race) is not a sad movie. as far as you concern it is about race and man and their dignity watsoever. so there is certain part in that movie have a sad scene, and I CRIED! wattafakkk! it is not that sad!! well maybe because I watched this movie alone in my bedroom and also in the dark. I think that is why I feel nothing to embrass while I'm crying.

but the problem is when some people break my heart into a small small piece I never shed a tears. tak ingat la kalau ada, but it is just not as easy while I watched this movie and cry T.T . I even cry when I read a novel. tak tahu la kalau masa baca tuh I really concentrate and can feel the pain that the author try to make me feel as a reader la kot. ecehhh

but I rather cry while watching movie or reading books. I think if I cry because of those stupid things happen in my life it makes me look like I'm a weak person. so I rather people call me 'batu' instead of weak.


No comments: