Thursday

It is such a long day today, to be truth today I haven't done anything. yeah anything. like a lazy pig, good for nothing or whatever it is. Today I've decided to catch up all the movies that I missed when I'm in collage. So when you are studying outskirts of town which don't have cinema at that place it is quite impossible to watch all the new movies. And today I've done some revenge and I particularly download some box office movies such as green lantern, captain america, trespass, hangover2, kungfu panda 2 etc.
What I miss the most while doing this movies marathon is popcorn ! yeah popfuckingcorn. so I just substitute it with chocolates. but you know what, eating chocolates gonna make you easily thirsty and because of the weather was quite cold this evening, I pee quite a few times. SO POPCORN SIMPLY THE BEST!

That's all. Cut the carp, I'm just bored.

No comments: